Jun Ming Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocols
Currently we are taking the following steps to keep our customers and staff safe:
● As part of your booking, your contact details will be taken and held securely for 21 days for use only as part of the NHS Test and Trace programme.
● Our tables are spaced 2 metres apart wherever possible and walkways through the restaurant have been widened so our guests and staff are able to observe social distancing.
● Hand sanitisers have been installed in the restaurant and kitchen.
● Our restaurant is now cashless and paperless – at-table online ordering and payment will be used.
● Staff will be wearing face masks unless exempt.
● Staff will wash their hands frequently and have been trained on doing so effectively .
● We have dedicated and trained members of staff to cleaning our restaurants continuously throughout the day, paying close attention to high touch points.
● Any staff displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19 will be sent home immediately and we will take all next steps as advised by the NHS.
● A COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed in line with government guidelines.
We kindly ask the following from our guests:
● Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell, have any COVID-19 related symptoms or if you are self-isolating as a precaution.
● Upon arrival please wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided.
● Observe the 1m+ distancing rule as a minimum with all other guests
● As per government guidelines your booking must only include a maximum of two different households (or support bubbles) or a group of 6 of any number of households.
● When using our facilities please ensure that you do not congregate around toilets or bars – please form a distanced queue if necessary.
● If collecting a takeaway from the restaurant please wear a face mask in accordance with government guidelines. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.